Monday, October 7, 2013

3DESIGN Training Class coming up

Join us November 6th - 8th for an introduction to CAD designing using 3DESIGN
This course is perfect for those who:
  • Are interested in learning how to design jewelry using software
  • Need a refresher on the fundamentals of designing with 3Design
  • Have a new employee who could benefit from learning the 3Design platform 
For any questions contact Chris Kirksey at 770.235.9891 or via email at chris.kirksey@us.gravotech.com

REGISTER NOW! 

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be amazing to make something like this! I want to learn more about making 3D designs. I already enjoy engraving, so this would help me take another step in my creativity.
    Gary Puntman | http://www.qualitytrophies.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the thoughts!