Thursday, June 5, 2014

July 4th – DIY American Flag

Last year’s DIY American Flag was such a huge success, we decided to show you again! It’s an easy process, and the chart below lists everything you might need.

We started this project off with our IS900 Rotary Engraver, GravoPly3C Blue/Red/White, 11/64” .015” tip Parallel Cutter and an optional GravoGrip Mat.

Download the JOB files below for your GravoStyle, and you’re off! In minutes, you will have a one of a kind DIY Independence Day Flag.

Take a look below at our “How To” video and photos. Don’t forget to share these tips with your friends!


Happy 4th of July!






1 comment:

  1. I would love to make my own flag like this. I think it would help to show my pride for my country. Does anyone know how long it takes to make one?
    Jayden Eden | http://www.allamericanflagandpennant.com/flags-of-the-world.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the thoughts!