- Quick and convenient 1-click switching between rotary and laser engraving modes. No need to export your design from one software and import in different software. Saves time & money.
1-Click Switching Between Engraving Modes
- Easier work environment
- Different screen background colors help distinguish your working environment: gray for rotary; blue for laser
- Automatically organizes toolbars. Only the current toolbar is displayed unless docked
- Displays just the tools and toolbars applicable for rotary or laser technology
- Reduces cross-training time since most of the design tools are the same in both rotary and laser technologies
- Automatically uses the default engraving machine for the current engraving mode saving time and avoiding confusion
- Automatically uses the appropriate engraving output dialog for your machine
Appropriate output dialog automatically displayed for current working mode
- The integrated laser driver is unique to Gravograph. Unlike competitor’s drivers which must be accessed through the standard Windows printer dialogs, GravoStyle and LaserStyle require just 1 click to open the Lasering dialog (click for video). This dialog (shown above, right) provides the interface to the laser and many user benefits:
- All lasering job parameters such as material dimensions, power, speed, passes, air assist, offset, orientation and engraving modes are saved with the job. This is a huge time-saver especially when needing to run the job again at a later date. Avoid having to re-run power and speed tests the next time you run the job and reduce errors and wasted material as a result
- The material dimensions are known and automatically entered. In comparison with competitor drivers, these parameters must be manually entered through the standard Windows printer dialog
- Enhanced layer management in GravoStyle5 allows any combination of layers to be output to the laser as one or separate jobs, a task difficult to do in design software disconnected from the driver.
Click here to download the PDF of this Technical Tip!